“Paul Glasse Model” Electric Mandolin
- Semi hollow
- Western curly maple carved top
- One piece mahogany body
- Carved back with binding
- Carved wood control plate
- Ivoroid binding
- Quarter sawn one piece mahogany neck
- Ebony or Rosewood fingerboard, bound, pearl dots
- Matching peghead veneer “bound”
- Adjustable truss rod
- 15 frets
- 13.875″ scale
- 2 custom humbucking pickups by Seymour Duncan
- Pickguard 5-ply laminate
- Lacquer finish
- Natural or sunburst to
- Waverly gears with ivoroid buttons
- Custom tune-o-matic and tailpiece
- Nickel parts Hard case, fitted rectangular
- Economy models available
- nut width 1 3/8″
- width at body 1 5/8″
- width upper bout 6 7/8″
- width lower bout 10 5/8″
Overall Length 26 1/4″
- 3 position switch
- Copper shielded
all other options custom quote
- Price: $8,500 (Paul Glasse Electric Mandolin model – korina, carved back, custom bound pickguard, ivoroid bindings and rings).
- Price: $6,500 (Standard Mandolin with two pickups, flat back, beveled pickguard, cream parts).
Prices subject to change without notice.
Although listed as specific models, these are “custom” guitars made by Michael Stevens.